Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life drawing week 1

please post up large and clear photograph of ur work. around 1600px on the longer side would be fine. remember to post it up as large thumbnail.


Life drawing - week 1 (9/1/09)



1.





um. I would say I should have drawn out the background or the environment first, then only start with the figures, to measure the depth. Also, the size of each figure in the frame must be controlled to create depth, near objects bigger, further objects smaller(which i failed to do :P). I used thick dark strokes for nearer objects and light thin strokes for further objects to further elaborate the depth of the objects.

Jun Yuen

________

2.



muahahha!! I'm 2nd to post =p. here is my life sketch =).My apologies for not having picture reference. Everyone gathered in the center when I was about to take the picture. Shall take it fast next time. I drew the figures first followed by the chairs then the background. I had difficulty drawing perspective as you can see it above. Can't see much of the depthness of the piece especially the background. I've darken the lines for near objects/figures to differentiate it from far objects. I should have sketch out everything then add details later. Oh well....

Wai Kwan

________

3.




tadaa ! here's my distorted life drawing mwehehehe. The reference is sort of different from what i draw. Neh, Jonathan la, pose here pose there ;p hahaha nah lah. i'm still lousy at catching the overall outlines quick, and also my ratio for proportions. See, i can't even draw the walls properly -..- So, WEE ! bad wall, bad example ! lols i'll try to improve soon !



Ejinnnnnnnn
_______

4.





Yo~~finally can post...phewww~~
ok, a little sharing abt my distorted figure....la la la~~~~~
can say kinda lazy, cz i din draw out 100% d scene...hohoho...
well, 2day LCK showed us our senior's printed "bedroom" projects,
d effect looks cool, so, a little level n color balance adjusted4 my figure sketch to make it looks slightly lidat effect...ngek ngek ngek^^


"more more point call"(多多指教) from evry1 ya...^^


nid alot of improvements....
k then, we'll reserve d next post for Chin Yau, since he say "Chris post I post"...hiehiehie~~


lastly, wish evry1 "公洗发菜"(Gong Xi Fa Chai)...


From: Christopher Maria Chong..=.=

________

5.


___




hey......this is my first week life drawing...i actually kena a little bit of water on the drawing so the hand is gone i cannot save it...and it looks like unfinish because of the water make my drawing Blur blur.....hmppp......


Yoke Wan~~~

________________

6.






































here comes my first week punyer life sketch in class...
initially it was jonathon sitting on the left...and couldn't capture se lin in my 1st photo taking...
i started placing all the figures from near to far with H pencil, just to get the placement and size more accurate...then drew with 2B pencil adding in a bit more details starting from the right........
was drawing drawing then realize my view point on the paper and what i was actually looking at lari here a bit lari there a bit...end up erm....lari lor....=.="
1 more thing i think i should improve on is my line weight...meaning thickness and thinness in lines, to show what is upfront and further away, and emphasize on some important features in a drawing, so the drawing doesn't look as flat...gotta learn more from you all ^-^
i think that's all for this...happy new year~ =)
xiaoQing... =)
______________________

7.
Hi...this is my first sketch in class...sorry for the pic...it's a bit blur and dark...and the poses are totally different...i think my sketch has quite much white space....should add some lines for the floor.....and still need to improve my shading technique.....what do you guys think? C&C are always welcome....thanks...

Vui Chuan (Edmond)

________

8.






Well, er, first try so so only. When I compare to the photo only realise so much difference. Haiya...Ah B keep moving, she's the most challenging person to draw. Luckily her hair cover her face, so only need to draw hair. hehehe :) But over all it was fun!

Celine

________



























9.





This is my first sketch for the first week...quite alot more to work on especially on the placement of the overall drawing. Hope the next one will be better and I only drew 3 people in this drawing but its my first attempt so hopefully it can be better.




Joe Low Koon Chin

________

No comments:

Post a Comment